Making Intake Easier
We are proud to feature the Early Start Evaluation Scheduler! ESES was the brainchild of Mary Sheehan a well-known force in the State of California Regional Center system. After years of searching for a better way for her team to manage and schedule the significant influx of Intakes, Mary partnered with Project 2 to begin the design of a Regional-Center first, Intake-inspired application. Best of all, ESES can adapt to all Intake needs, not just Early Start. We are committed to providing the best to our Regional Center partners and mental health community!
Early Start Evaluation Scheduler (ESES) Features:
- HIPAA compliant communication and messaging to Assessors
- Schedule your appointments with Assessors using a user-friendly interface
- Intake and Assessors receive calendar invitations to meetings with all the details of the Client.
- HIPAA compliance and Client confidentiality is maintained by accessing Client details via a secure site for Assessors
- Manage and organize your Assessment teams easily
- Automatically generated appointment letters ready to be mailed, emailed, or texted
- Multi-site office capable
- Map routes with your smartphone to your next appointment
- Advanced reporting
- Leverage your SANDIS data like never before using Project 2’s SANDIS|Sparq
- Add Client details directly into your appointment with a simple UCI entry