Making Intake Easier
The Early Start Evaluation Scheduler was the brainchild of Mary Sheehan a well-known force in the Regional Center system. After years of searching for a better way for her team to manage and schedule the significant influx of Intakes, Mary and Valley Mountain Regional Center partnered with Project 2 to begin the design of a Regional-Center first, Intake-inspired application – the Early Start Evaluation Scheduler or ESES for short.
Early Start Evaluation Scheduler (ESES) Features:
- HIPAA compliant communication and messaging to Assessors
- Schedule your appointments with Assessors using a user-friendly interface
- Intake and Assessors receive calendar invitations to meetings with all the details of the Client.
- HIPAA compliance and Client confidentiality is maintained by accessing Client details via a secure site for Assessors
- Manage and organize your Assessment teams easily
- Automatically generated appointment letters ready to be mailed, emailed, or texted
- Multi-site office capable
- Map routes with your smartphone to your next appointment
- Advanced reporting
- Leverage your SANDIS data like never before using Project 2’s SANDIS|Sparq
- Add Client details directly into your appointment with a simple UCI entry